All of our tours of Pearl Harbor include:
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor (tours from other islands include round-trip transportation from Honolulu International Airport).
- Live historical narration by an expert guide.
- Tickets for the Arizona Memorial program (including movie about the attack and boat ride to the Arizona Memorial)
- Free time at Pearl Harbor to shop in the bookstore, browse the exhibits, get snacks, take photos.
- Additional services provided by guides: take your photo, answer historical questions, provide suggestions for enjoying your visit.
Please note that if you don’t take a tour to Pearl Harbor you must pay for your parking and arrange your own tickets (all members of your party must be present to obtain Pearl Harbor tickets at the Visitor Center.
Please see our FAQ about what is not included in tours of Pearl Harbor.
← What’s included in tours of Pearl Harbor?