Air, Land, and Sea Pearl Harbor Tour
Experience Pearl Harbor from AIR, LAND, and SEA which Includes a 45 Minute Helicopter Flight!
Pearl Harbor Helicopter Tour - Artist Depiction
USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri
Navy shuttle over to Battleship Row
Helicopter tour over Waikiki Oahu
Shot of sunrise aboard the USS Battleship Missouri
Chinamans Hat helicopter Tour
Quarter View of the Mighty Mo Battleship
Hanauma Bay Helicopter ride
View Bowfin Submarine from the Pearl-Harbor Visitors Center
Tour the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Black tears of the USS Arizona Memorial
Anchor of the USS Arizona Battleship
100% Refund Policy
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
Experience Pearl Harbor from every perspective on the Air, Land & Sea Pearl Harbor Tour. Your tour guide will take you to “bookends of World War II in the Pacific” – from the spot where the USS Arizona was attacked, thrusting the United States into WWII to the USS Missouri, where Japan surrendered, signifying the end of the war.
- All Admissions Included
- Round trip transportation
- Live historical narration by an expert guide on your drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board Navy shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial
- See the "Black Tears of the Arizona"
- Learn about Hawaiis history and culture
No upgrades available
- 45 minute helicopter flight over Pearl Harbor and Honolulu
- Navy boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Board the USS Battleship Missouri
- Walk through the Oklahoma Memorial
- Start at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Visitor video of Helicopter over Pearl Harbor
Pearl Harbor Video
At the World War II Valor in the Pacific Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, you will be shown an impressive documentary with actual footage from the unexpected attack by Japanese aircraft on December 7, 1941. The vivid images set the tone as you board the Navy shuttle and head to the USS Arizona Memorial.
The USS Arizona had refueled just before the attack and oil continues to slowly seep into Pearl Harbor. The “Black Tears of the Arizona” form iridescent patterns that can be seen on the surface of the water.
Before the next stop, you will have free time to explore the interpretive wayside exhibits, personal memorabilia, historic photos, and bookstore at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. You can also walk through the USS Oklahoma Memoriallocated right outside of the USS Missouri.
Aptly nicknamed the “Mighty Mo,” the USS Missouri won 11 battle stars for service in World War II, the Korean War and the Persian Gulf War. As you traverse the USS Missouri battleship on your 30 minute guided tour, you will be amused by stories of the “Mighty Mo,” the last battleship ever built by the United States. While standing on the Surrender Deck, see a copy of the of the surrender document General Douglas MacArthur signed in Tokyo Bay that ended WWII.
Top off your day with an exhilarating 45 minute helicopter tour in an American Eurocopter Eco-Star. View the crystal clear water of Waikiki Beach and look into the volcanic tuff cone known as Diamond Head Crater. Fly over Hanauma Bay, Chinaman’s Hat, and the coral formations in Kaneohe Bay. There is nothing like seeing the hidden rainforests, waterfalls and spectacular Ko’olau Mountains as you soar through the sky. Coming full circle, you will get an aerial perspective of the Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri, the 2 attractions you were standing on just a few hours ago.
The Air, Land & Sea Tour includes round-trip transportation, live narration by a professional tour guide, admission fees to the most popular sites at Pearl Harbor, and an unforgettable helicopter ride. This is guaranteed to be the adventure of a lifetime!
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $4.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.