Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri Luxury Tour
Travel in luxury to the most popular sites at Pearl Harbor the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri Memorial.
Front/Side view of the Mighty USS Battleship Missouri
Navy shuttle over to Battleship Row
Pay your respects to the fallen heroes of Pearl Harbor
Start your day at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Stand next to the mighty guns on the Missouri battleship
View the USS Bowfin Submarine
Black tears of the USS Arizona Memorial
Anchor of the USS Arizona Battleship
View other historical displays at the Visitors Center
Punchbowl Cemetery of the Pacific
The King Kamehameha Statue
View of the Iolani Palace in Honolulu
Drive by our Hawaii State Capitol Building
100% Refund Policy
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Visit Pearl Harbor is not responsible for and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats.
Tour stops such as the Arizona Memorial, Dole, Pali Lookout, and others are not under the control of this website or the tour companies going there. Therefore, we do not guarantee admission or entrance to any sites not in our control. Refunds are not issued if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.
However, we will request a refund or reimbursement for visitors in such cases. When reimbursements and refunds are issued by third party vendors, we always give them to our customers.
Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific is closed to commercial tours on Federal Holidays. Tours are unable to enter cemetery on those days.
As of May 2, 2011, all passengers traveling to Ford Island (including Pacific Aviation Museum and USS Missouri) must possess valid photo identification. This does not affect the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
Travel in style on the Remember Pearl Harbor – Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri Tour – Luxury Edition, a fully narrated tour of the most popular sites at Pearl Harbor. Known as the “bookends of World War II in the Pacific,” you will be taken to the spot where the USS Arizona was attacked, thrusting the America into WWII. You will also tour the USS Missouri, where Japan signed the treaty that ended the war.
- All Admissions Included
- Luxury Round trip transportation with Lunch
- Live historical narration by an expert guide on your drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board Navy shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial
- See the "Black Tears of the Arizona"
- Learn about Hawaii's history and culture
- Lunch Buffet Included (*protein changes weekly 2 options provided) Kalua Pork, BBQ Chicken or Mahimahi, House Tossed Salad, Steamed White Rice and Assorted Cookies.
*Menu May Vary
- Drinks: Fountain Drink
- A breakfast bar and chilled bottled water
- Pay your respects at the USS Arizona Memorial
- Stand aboard the massive USS Battleship Missouri
- Walk through the Oklahoma Memorial
- Start at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- After your Pearl Harbor visit the top spots in Honolulu
- Drive by the Hawaii State Capitol Building
- Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- Visit the cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Cemetery
- Drive by Iolnai Palace
Pearl Harbor Video
An air conditioned luxury mini coach will pick you up at your hotel. Enjoy a breakfast bar and chilled bottled water as your professional guide prepares you for your day at Pearl Harbor. When you arrive, bypass the long ticket lines and browse through the World War II Valor in the Pacific Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. The galleries are full of historic photos, replicas, and interactive exhibits. In the Pearl Harbor Memorial Theater, you will be shown a 23 minute documentary of the Japanese air attack on Pearl Harbor which includes actual footage captured on the “date which will live in infamy.”
A Navy vessel will transport you to the pristine USS Arizona Memorial, constructed directly above the mid-section of the sunken ship. As your peer over the edge of the memorial, see the “Black Tears of the Arizona”, the oil slowly seeping up from the USS Arizona Battleship, dissipating at the water’s surface. You will have ample time to see the 3 rooms of the memorial and we encourage you to take a private moment in front of the Remembrance Wall to honor the 1177 crew members, including 23 sets of brothers, who died on December 7, 1941.
The USS Missouri, aptly nicknamed the “Mighty Mo,” won 11 battle stars for service in World War II, the Korean War and the Persian Gulf War before taking up permanent residency at Pearl Harbor in 1998. As you traverse the 5 decks, you will hear captivating stories of life aboard the last battleship ever built by the United States. Overlooking the massive guns turrets, you’ll have a spectacular view of the Arizona Memorial. While on the Surrender Deck, imagine the USS Missouri docked in Tokyo Bay as General Douglas MacArthur and the Japanese delegates signed the treaty that ended WWII.
As you re-board the mini-coach, rehydrate with bottled water service, recline your seat, and relax in air conditioning as you are chauffeured to the Punchbowl National Cemetery, a military cemetery built in the crater of an extinct volcano. A statue of the Lady Columbia watches over the 13,000 military personnel who died in WWII, including the ones that perished during the Pearl Harbor attack.
Take advantage of the 360 panoramic viewing windows in the mini-coach as your tour guide continues to call attention to Honolulu landmarks such as the Hawaii State Capitol Building, Kawaiaha’o Church, and ‘Iolani Palace.
Before heading back to Waikiki, the tour will stop at the King Kamehameha Statue. King Kamehameha I was a great warrior who united the Hawaiian Islands into one kingdom in 1810 and the towering 18 foot tall bronze statue was commissioned in his honor.
The Remember Pearl Harbor – Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri Tour – Luxury Edition even includes lunch. With first class round-trip transportation, live narration by a professional tour guide, and admission fees to the most popular sites at Pearl Harbor included, all the logistics have been pre-arranged on your behalf. Seating is limited on the mini coach, so early bookings are recommended.
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $5.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.