Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri Tour from Koolina
Tour Pearl Harbors most popular sites the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Navy shuttle over to Battleship Row
Feel the impact on board the Arizona Memorial
Walk on board the USS Battleship "Mighty Mo" Missouri
Stand next to the deck guns of the Battleship Missouri
Plaque of Heroes at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
See the USS Bowfin Submarine from the Visitors Center
Black Tears of the USS Arizona rise from the depths
View historical displays at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
See the anchor of the USS Missouri Battleship
Walk through the Oklahoma Memorial
Drive by our Hawaii State Capitol Building
The King Kamehameha Statue
Stop at the Punchbowl Cemetery of the Pacific
View of the Iolani Palace in Honolulu
100% Refund Policy
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
The Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri Tour from Ko Olina will take you from the starting point of America’s involvement in World War II.
- Remember those who fell below Arizona Memorial
- All Admissions Included
- Round trip transportation
- Live historical narration by an expert guide on your drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board Navy shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial
- See the "Black Tears of the Arizona"
- Learn about Hawaii's history and culture
No upgrades available
- Feel the power of the Mighty Battleship Missouri
- Pay your respects to the Oklahoma Memorial
- The day starts at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- Head into Honolulu and visit there top sights
- Drive by the Hawaii State Capitol Building
- Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- Visit the cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Cemetery
- Drive by Iolnai Palace
Pearl Harbor Video
The Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri Tour from Ko Olina will take you from the starting point of America’s involvement in World War II, when Japanese aircraft sank the USS Arizona, to the ending point on board the USS Missouri, where Japan signed the Instrument of Surrender. These popular Pearl Harbor attractions are known as the “bookends of World War II in the Pacific.”
As you journey from Ko Olina, listen to the history of Pearl Harbor as told by your professional guide. When you reach the home of the United States Pacific Fleet, you can go straight to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center without having to stand in line for tickets. The exhibits and artifacts in the museum aid in visualizing the significance of the Pearl Harbor attack. In the Pearl Harbor Memorial Theater, you’ll see a 23-minute documentary film with footage captured on December 7, 1941, helping to set the tone before heading to the USS Arizona Memorial.
As the Navy shuttle boat motors closer to the USS Arizona Memorial, you can see the stark contrast of the pure white structure to the wreckage below. A heartbreaking 1177 crew members remain inside the USS Arizona, which sank after taking four hits from Japanese bombs. Take a moment of silence to honor the fallen heroes in front of the Remembrance Wall. The USS Arizona’s tanks were filled with nearly 1.5 million gallons of fuel when the attack occurred. Surprisingly, the oil continues to slowly leak into the harbor. You’ll be able to see these “Black Tears of the Arizona” as the oil dissipates into iridescent patterns on the surface of the water.
Admission and a fully-guided tour on board the Battleship Missouri is included and is sure to be one of the highlights of your trip. This battleship traveled to Tokyo Bay to accept Japan’s surrender. You’ll get to stand on the Surrender Deck where the signing of the documents that ended World War II on September 2, 1945 took place. The “Mighty Mo,” with her massive gun turrets, went on to earn 11 battle stars for service in various wars before finally docking at Pearl Harbor in 1998.
After a memorable day at Pearl Harbor, relax in air conditioned comfort as you learn more about Hawaii’s history and culture. Your guide will point out landmarks such as the Hawaii State Capitol Building, ‘Iolani Palace, and the King Kamehameha I Statue.
Before returning to the resort, experience the serenity of the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific. Leading up to the memorial are the Courts of the Missing where the names of the missing Americans from World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War are inscribed. This military cemetery is the final resting place for thousands of those who have served in the United States military, including a number of Pearl Harbor casualties.
The Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri Tour from Ko Olina will leave you with memories that last a lifetime.
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $4.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.