Battleship Tour of Pearl Harbor from Maui
Join us for our Battleship Tour of Pearl Harbor from Maui.
Quarter View of the Mighty Mo Battleship
Memorial Wall of the USS Arizona Battleship
Shot of sunrise aboard the USS Battleship Missouri
USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri
View Bowfin Submarine from the Pearl-Harbor Visitors Center
Tour the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Black tears of the USS Arizona Memorial
Anchor of the USS Arizona Battleship
Punchbowl Cemetery of the Pacific
The King Kamehameha Statue
View of the Iolani Palace in Honolulu
Drive by our Hawaii State Capitol Building
- Tours that include flights are non-refundable.
- Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance.
- Date changes may be possible, but change penalty fees will apply and vary by airline and fare type.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Thank you for your interest in visiting Pearl Harbor. Please know that purchase of tickets (Passport to Pearl Harbor & Deluxe Passport to Pearl Harbor) on VisitPearlHarbor.org includes the audio tour to the Arizona Memorial, but does not not include the USS Arizona Memorial movie/boat program. The National Park Service offers over 1,300 free walk-in tickets each day for the USS Arizona Memorial Tour on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to come early for these walk up tickets, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is open daily from 7am.
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
The Remember Pearl Harbor – Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri Tour takes you to “bookends of World War II in the Pacific.” Your tour guide will take you to the spot where the USS Arizona was bombed, thrusting the United States into WWII. You will also board the “Mighty Mo,” where Japan finally surrendered, ending the war.
- Airfare from Maui and Round trip transportation
- All Admissions Included
- Live historical narration by an expert guide on your drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board Navy shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial
- See the "Black Tears of the Arizona"
- Learn about Hawaiis history and culture
No upsells available
- Ride a navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Stand on the USS Missouri Battleship aka "Mighty Mo"
- View the Bowfin Submarine
- Visit the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Hawaii State Capitol Building
- Iolani Palace, and the King Kamehameha Statue
Remember Pearl Harbor Video
To see Pearl Harbor from Maui, take this tour and experience the history, the battleships and the most popular sites in Hawaii. Relive history at Pearl Hearbor with the Battleships of World War II Tour. Enrich your experience with visits to the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri, two iconic battleships of the Pacific.
This tour includes round-trip airfare from Kahului, Maui, plus admission to the Battleship Missouri.
Explore the country’s rich wartime history at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, where you’ll find interactive exhibits, compelling displays, and open-air monuments. Experience real-life artifacts throughout the Visitor Center. Feel awed at the Arizona Memorial, where you’ll see the names of the 1,177 men who lost their lives when the battleship went down.
Our certified expert Pearl Harbor tour guides will enhance your experience with exciting facts and stories about World War II. Their local insight is a great advantage, and they’re ready to share their fascinating stories with you.
Stand on the spot aboard the Battleship Missouri where the surrender documents ending World War II were signed. Tour the decks of the ship and meet with knowledgeable park rangers. You can still see the exact spot where a Kamikaze pilot crashed into the ship.
Before your return to Maui, enjoy a driving tour of the historic district of downtown Honolulu, featuring many state government buildings and structures associated with Hawaiian royalty.
Choose convenience and value on vacation with a short flight from Maui to Oahu and visit the most popular Pearl Harbor sites. Get ready for a tour to Pearl Harbor from Maui you won’t forget!
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $4.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.