Kona To Pearl Harbor Tour
Kona to Honolulu and experience a complete tour of Pearl Harbor.
View of the USS Arizona Memorial
View of the USS Arizona Memorial
Navy shuttle over to Battleship Row
Black Tears of the sunken Arizona Battleship
Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Deck of the USS Battleship Missouri
Deck Guns of the USS Battleship Missouri
View of the Bowfin Submarine from the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Torpedo Tubes on the USS Bowfin Submarine
Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tower
Interior of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
Walk through the USS Oklahoma Memorial
Travel through History at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
USS Arizona Battleship Anchor
- Tours that include flights are non-refundable.
- Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance.
- Date changes may be possible, but change penalty fees will apply and vary by airline and fare type.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Thank you for your interest in visiting Pearl Harbor. Please know that purchase of tickets (Passport to Pearl Harbor & Deluxe Passport to Pearl Harbor) on VisitPearlHarbor.org includes the audio tour to the Arizona Memorial, but does not not include the USS Arizona Memorial movie/boat program. The National Park Service offers over 1,300 free walk-in tickets each day for the USS Arizona Memorial Tour on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to come early for these walk up tickets, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is open daily from 7am.
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
If you are staying on the Big Island, but want to visit Pearl Harbor, you can with this one-day interisland tour. This Big Island to Pearl Harbor Memorial Tour includes round-trip airfare, admissions, and transportation on Oahu.
- Kona Airfare and Round Trip Transporation Included
- All Admissions to the Pearl Harbor Museums
- Live historical narration by expert guide on drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- See the U.S. Pacific Fleet Headquarters building
- See the "Black Tears of the Arizona"
- Learn about Hawaiis history and culture
No upsells available
- Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View the mighty guns of the USS Battleship Missouri
- Go inside the USS Bowfin Submarine
- Walk among the Oklahoma Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- Tour the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- A new museum to compliment the Bowfin submarine is being built and will open June 2020
Pearl Harbor Video
Depart Kona on a 40 minute flight to Honolulu International Airport, where a tour guide will greet you at the airport and begin your tour of Pearl Harbor. When you arrive at the Pearl Harbor Visitors’ Center of World War Two Valor in the Pacific National Park you will experience the Pearl Harbor program. The program includes a 23 minute film about the December 7th attack, a Navy operated shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, and time on board the Memorial.
You will then tour the other Pearl Harbor Memorials including the USS Bowfin Submarine, Battleship Missouri Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum. All admissions are included.
At the USS Bowfin Submarine, you will go below decks of this amazing WWII submarine and see the cramped conditions that the brave submariners experienced. Nicknamed the “Pearl Harbor Avenger”, the Bowfin was commissioned on December 7th, 1942 exactly one year after the attack on Pearl Harbor.
On the Battleship Missouri Memorial, enjoy a guided tour through the ship. See the massive guns, the kamikaze dent, and the site of the Japanese surrender ending WWII.
The guided tour of the Pearl Harbor Aviation museum will fascinate you with stories about aviation at Pearl Harbor and throughout the Pacific since then. Learn about the Ni’ihau incident.
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- Children under 4 not being allowed to walk through the USS Bowfin Submarine and is not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $5.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.