Big Island to Pearl Harbor Battleship Tour
Fly from the Big Island to Pearl Harbor and see two of the world's most famous battleships: the Missouri and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Quarter View of the Mighty Mo Battleship
Navy shuttle over to Battleship Row
Shot of sunrise aboard the USS Battleship Missouri
USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri
View Bowfin Submarine from the Pearl-Harbor Visitors Center
Tour the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Black tears of the USS Arizona Memorial
Anchor of the USS Arizona Battleship
- Tours that include flights are non-refundable.
- Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance.
- Date changes may be possible, but change penalty fees will apply and vary by airline and fare type.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Thank you for your interest in visiting Pearl Harbor. Please know that purchase of tickets (Passport to Pearl Harbor & Deluxe Passport to Pearl Harbor) on VisitPearlHarbor.org includes the audio tour to the Arizona Memorial, but does not not include the USS Arizona Memorial movie/boat program. The National Park Service offers over 1,300 free walk-in tickets each day for the USS Arizona Memorial Tour on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to come early for these walk up tickets, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is open daily from 7am.
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
If you’re a history buff and want to see the Arizona Memorial, but are staying on the Big Island, then this is the tour for you. You’ll fly from the Big Island to Honolulu International Airport, just a short distance from Pearl Harbor. First, you will join our expert guide, who will give you the history and inside knowledge surrounding Pearl Harbor, World War II, and the attacks of December 7, 1941.
- Airfare from the Big Island and Round trip transportation
- All Admissions Included
- Live historical narration by an expert guide on your drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board Navy shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial
- See the "Black Tears of the Arizona"
- Learn about Hawaii's history and culture
No upsells available
- Ride a navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Stand on the USS Missouri Battleship aka "Mighty Mo"
- View the Bowfin Submarine
- Visit the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Pearl Harbor Video
Located at Pearl Harbor are a number of mesmerizing exhibits and displays that you have to see. While you explore the grounds of the Visitor Center, your guide will stand in line for tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial for you, allowing you more time to explore.
Board the USS Arizona Memorial and see the remains of the battleship from above. This is a very sobering and emotional experience and is something that everyone can appreciate. On board, you will see the oil that continuously leaks from within the ship, the remembrance wall bearing all the names of the fallen soldiers, and hear stories and facts from a knowledgeable Park Ranger stationed on board. Truly an unforgettable voyage.
Located in the middle of Pearl Harbor is Ford Island, and the permanent home of the Battleship Missouri. Celebrated as one of the most important vessels in United States war history, you will embark on a guided tour of the decks of the famed battleship. See the massive guns and learn the power of the ship where World War II was officially ended. In fact, your deck tour culminates on the Surrender Deck!
Book your tour today and join us on an inter-island tour to Pearl Harbor and a day of history. This is a great way to add a second island to your vacation and see the history of Oahu and Pearl Harbor in one day!
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $5.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.