Day of Infamy Pearl Harbor & Battleship Missouri
Experience the "Bookends of the War in the Pacific" with the Day of Infamy Pearl Harbor & Battleship Missouri Package!
The Day of Infamy Pearl Harbor & Battleship Missouri Package is non-refundable.
Date changes are allowed with 48 hours notice.
Must be used within one year of purchase date.
Tickets are transferable to another party.
You are not required to contact us to change the user of the tickets.
The National Park Service offers over 1,300 free walk-in tickets each day for the USS Arizona Memorial Tour on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to come early for these walk up tickets, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is open daily from 7am.
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
The Arizona Memorial Program includes shuttle boat tickets. The shuttle boat is currently not visiting the Arizona Memorial due to repairs. The repairs are scheduled for completion in October 2019.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Tickets for the Arizona Memorial documentary film and U.S. Navy guided boat ride around Battleship Row are not included in the price of this ticket, The National Park Service offers over 1,300 complementary walk-in tickets each day for the USS Arizona Memorial Program on a first-come, first-served basis to complement this ticket
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment is not permitted at Pearl Harbor.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
The USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri are the two most iconic sites to see at Pearl Harbor. This package combines the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour and the USS Battleship Missouri guided tour, giving you an in-depth, immersive experience of Pearl Harbor. Also enjoy a mind-boggling virtual reality experience, a carefully selected gift bag and a delicious lunch!
- Arrive at Pearl Harbor on your own schedule
- Audio Tour of the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center
- Lunch at Sliders Grill by USS Missouri Battleship
- 35 Minute Guided Tour of the USS Battleship Missouri
- Experience the latest Virtual Reality Center
- Pearl Harbor souvenir bag filled with goodies
- Lunch at Sliders Grill by the USS Missouri Battleship
- Admission to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center
- Admission to the Battleship Missouri
- Round-Trip Transportation from the Visitors Center to Ford Island
- Audio tour of The Pearl Harbor Visitors Center & Museums
- Oklahoma Memorial
Souvenir Package Includes:
- An official Pearl Harbor Tote bag
- Collectible facsimile 1941 newspaper
(a complete report of the attack)
- Pearl Harbor coffee mug
- Four-color map of the Visitor Center
Waikiki Transportation Add-on ($25)
No videos available
When you first arrive at Pearl Harbor, be sure to make your first stop the USS Arizona Memorial ticket booth to pick up your free tickets for the timed program. These tickets are given out on a first come, first served basis beginning at 7 in the morning and are not included in this tour package. There is a daily limit on the number of tickets, so be sure to arrive early to claim yours. Take some time to stroll the beautiful grounds of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and take in all of the galleries and exhibits. The package includes an audio tour of the USS Arizona Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, available in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, German, Russian, French, Spanish, and Italian.
Pearl Harbor Visitors Center Ticket Booth
After you purchase this package, you will receive an email with your vouchers. Print your own vouchers and redeem your Pearl Harbor Ticket at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center Ticket Booth.
Once you've watched the documentary film about the attack and taken the US Navy shuttle boat to Battleship Row (conditions permitting), it's time to check out the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center. Don a VR headset and travel back to 1941 on a virtual tour of the beautiful USS Arizona Memorial. Access to the actual memorial is sometimes suspended for repair work or due to high winds, so this is a way to ensure you get to experience its emotional power.
Take a shuttle from the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center across the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island, home to the Battleship Missouri and a 35-minute guided tour through the iconic World War II warship. The "Mighty Mo" was the site where representatives of Japan signed the official surrender documents, bringing World War II to a close.
Admission and tour on the Battleship Missouri
The Mighty Mo Pass includes admission and your choice of the following tours:
- 35-minute Mighty Mo guided tour
- Self-guided tour
It’s a busy day of exploring history, and you’re going to need to re-energize. Your USS Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri Package includes lunch at Slider’s Grill, where you can choose a cheeseburger combo or vegetarian option.
The package also includes a souvenir tote bag containing a replica December 7, 1941 newspaper, an official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites coffee mug, and a four-color map of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is open daily from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., every day except Thanksgiving, Christmas Day (December 25), and New Year’s Day (January 1). Print your Pearl Harbor Ticket redeem it by 2pm on the reserved day. We recommend going early. Free parking is available!
Know before you book:
- The Day of Infamy Pearl Harbor & Battleship Missouri Package does not include transportation. There is free parking available outside the Visitor Center.
- No bags are allowed at Pearl Harbor. A bag-check facility is located near the entrance to the Visitor Center. There is a $5.00 fee for each bag checked.
- Dress comfortably and respectfully, and don't forget sunscreen.
- Free tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial are not included in the package. We strongly encourage arriving early, as only a limited number of tickets are distributed daily
- The Arizona Memorial is currently closed for repairs. During this time, the boat to the memorial is rerouted to visit Battleship Row.