Kauai To Pearl Harbor Tour
Kauai to Pearl Harbor tour including flights, admissions, and an expert guide.
Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
View of the USS Arizona Memorial
View of the USS Arizona Memorial
Navy shuttle over to Battleship Row
Black Tears of the sunken Arizona Battleship
Deck of the USS Battleship Missouri
Front of the USS Battleship Missouri
Deck Guns of the USS Battleship Missouri
View of the Bowfin Submarine from the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Torpedo Tubes on the USS Bowfin Submarine
Pacific Aviation Museum Tower
Interior of the Pacific Aviation Museum
Walk through the USS Oklahoma Memorial
Travel through History at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
USS Arizona Battleship Anchor
- Tours that include flights are non-refundable.
- Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance.
- Date changes may be possible, but change penalty fees will apply and vary by airline and fare type.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Thank you for your interest in visiting Pearl Harbor. Please know that purchase of tickets (Passport to Pearl Harbor & Deluxe Passport to Pearl Harbor) on VisitPearlHarbor.org includes the audio tour to the Arizona Memorial, but does not not include the USS Arizona Memorial movie/boat program. The National Park Service offers over 1,300 free walk-in tickets each day for the USS Arizona Memorial Tour on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to come early for these walk up tickets, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is open daily from 7am.
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
For those wishing to visit Pearl Harbor, but are staying on the Island of Kauai. This is the tour for you. This one-day inter-island tour from Kauai to Pearl Harbor includes round-trip airfare, admissions, and transportation on Oahu.
- Kauai Airfare and Round Trip Transportation Included
- All Admissions to the Pearl Harbor Museums
- Live historical narration by expert guide on drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- See the U.S. Pacific Fleet Headquarters building
- See the "Black Tears of the Arizona"
- Learn about Hawaii's history and culture
No upsells available
- Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View the mighty guns of the USS Battleship Missouri
- Go inside the USS Bowfin Submarine
- Walk among the Oklahoma Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- Tour the Pacific Aviation Museum
Pearl Harbor Video
The flight from Kauai to Honolulu International Airport takes approximately 30 minutes and if you are sitting on the left side of the jet you can see Pearl Harbor as you enter. When you arrive at Honolulu International Airport, a professional tour guide will greet begin your tour of Pearl Harbor. A few minutes later you will arrive at the Pearl Harbor Visitors’ Center of World War Two Valor in the Pacific National Park. The USS Arizona Memorial portion of the tour includes a 23 minute film about the 1941 Japanese attack, a Navy operated shuttle boat in the harbor, and reflection time on board the Arizona Memorial.
Adjacent to the Visitors’ center is the USS Bowfin Submarine. Admission is included and you will go below decks of this historic WWII submarine. It has been called the “Pearl Harbor Avenger”and was commissioned exactly one year after the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Next, our tours are authorized to drive across the Clarey Bridge to Ford Island. Ford Island is an active Navy base and has been used in films including In Harms Way with John Wayne and the movie Battleship. Battleship was filmed on the the Battleship USS Missouri. This battleship has a much richer history. She entered WWII in 1944 and fought in the battles of Iwo Jima and Okinawa. The USS Missouri is the site of the Japanese surrender in Tokyo Bay ending WWII. This tour includes a guided tour through the ship where you will marvel at the massive guns, look over the edge at the kamikaze dent, and stand on the site of the Japanese surrender.
The Pacific Aviation Museum is filled with WWII planes and stories about aviation at Pearl Harbor and the Pacific. New exhibits are always being added and the flight simulators are a blast.
This tour is your best choice if you want to make the most of your time on a tour from Kauai to Pearl Harbor. It is important to book early because this tour includes flights.
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $5.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.