Ko Olina Eco-Adventure on Oahu
When you set off on the Oahu Eco-Adventure tour from Ko Olina, a full day of excitement awaits.
Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the tour will be refunded with a 10% credit card service fee (if applicable). Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the tour will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. You are allowed a one time reschedule for requests made more than 24 hours prior.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
When you set off on the Oahu Eco-Adventure tour from Ko Olina, a full day of excitement awaits. This luxury tour is perfect for lovers of the great outdoors, and on an island as filled with natural beauty as Oahu, that's just about everyone!
- Flora, Fauna, and Rich History of our Hawaiian islands
- Kayaking or Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
- Shrimp Plate Lunch Included
- Waimea Valley Waterfall
- Beaches on the Famous North Shore
- World Famous Hawaii Shave Ice
- Views of Oahu's Windward Side
No upsells available
- Pali Lookout | Currently unavailable due to roadwork
- Byodo-In Temple
- Kualoa Regional Park to view Mokoli’i Island
- Waimea Valley guided tour
- Shrimp Plate Lunch Included
- Hawaiian Botanical Garden
- North Shore Oahu surf beaches
- Hawaii Shave Ice
- Tsue’s Farm
- Stand Up Paddle Board or kayak on the Anahulu River (Rainbow Bridge)
- Drive through Haleiwa Town
- Manulele distillers (Ko Hana Rum and Kunia Country Farms)
Luxury Oahu Eco Adventure
Reading through the list of the locations this tour stops at, it’s clear to see where the focus is. The first stop is the windswept Pali Lookout, which is a scenic spot that gives you a panoramic view of the windward side of the island. This area is deeply rooted in Hawaiian history, being the site of the battle that helped unify the islands into one Kingdom. This is just the first of many fascinating aspects of Oahu this tour highlights.
The Pali Lookout starts your day off on a high point, and it keeps getting better from there! Next stop is the lovely Byodo-In Temple, set in the stunning Valley of the Temples. The tour also makes a stop at Kualoa Regional Park, where you get a close-up look at the nearby island of Mokolii, nicknamed Chinaman's Hat for its conical-shape.
Stops at some of the world-famous North Shore surf beaches provide a look at one of the island’s favorite pastimes, while a guided tour into the lush Waimea Valley takes you to a beautiful waterfall.
Take a break at Tsue’s Farm. The location is beautiful and serene, but that’s not the only reason to visit the farm: your Oahu Eco-Adventure comes with a full lunch! Tantalize your taste buds with some garlic shrimp, coconut shrimp, teriyaki chicken, stir-fry vegetables and noodles, and kalua pork. It’s a feast fit for royalty, which is exactly how you feel throughout this luxury experience!
After lunch, hit the Anahulu River, where you can get wet and enjoy a scenic ride on your choice of a stand-up paddleboard or a kayak all the way to Rainbow Bridge in Haleiwa Town. Cap off your day with a visit to Manulele distillers, where you can taste their artisinal Ko Hana Rum!
This luxury tour gives you the opportunity to visit a lot of different locales, so we recommend packing accordingly. Since you’ll be hitting the water, you should bring swimwear, water shoes, and a towel. For the rest of the tour, comfortable walking shoes are a must!
The beauty of Hawaii is waiting for you. Let the Oahu Eco-Adventure tour show you some of its finest!
- Garlic Shrimp
- Spicy Shrimp
- Coconut Shrimp
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Kalua Pork with Cabbage
- Stir-fry Noodles with vegetables
- Garden Salad
- Tuna Salad
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
*All plates are served with steamed white rice, tossed green salad, and a fresh slice of pineapple.
Water, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, 7-Up or Hawaiian Sun Juices (passion orange, lilikoi, pineapple orange or guava.
Strawberry, vanilla, cherry, grape, banana, passion fruit, watermelon blue Hawaii, piña colada, coconut, guava, pineapple, mango, lemon-lime, lychee or root beer.
Local breakfast pastry and bottled water services will be provided.
Know before you book:
- Wear walking shoes, dress comfortably, and bring a jacket.
- Bring snacks, a towel, appropriate swimwear, and a rash-guard or reef-safe sunscreen (look for one that uses zinc oxide or titanium dioxide).
- Reef walker/water shoes for use at the waterfall are recommended.