Maui to Pearl Harbor: The Most Complete Tour
Quick flight from Maui to Pearl Harbor and experience a complete tour of Pearl Harbor.
View of the USS Arizona Memorial
Navy shuttle over to Battleship Row
Black Tears of the sunken Arizona Battleship
Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Deck of the USS Battleship Missouri
Front of the USS Battleship Missouri
Deck Guns of the USS Battleship Missouri
View of the Bowfin Submarine from the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Torpedo Tubes on the USS Bowfin Submarine
Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tower
Interior of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
Walk through the USS Oklahoma Memorial
Travel through History at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
USS Arizona Battleship Anchor
- Tours that include flights are non-refundable.
- Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance.
- Date changes may be possible, but change penalty fees will apply and vary by airline and fare type.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Last minute bookings and high traffic dates may have more expensive airfare. If there is a premium cost for airfare on your date we will contact you to collect the additional charge.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
Pearl Harbor is located on the island of Oahu, but even if you’re staying on Maui you can visit with this one-day inter-island tour. This Maui to Pearl Harbor Memorial Tour includes round-trip airfare, admissions, and transportation.
- Round Trip Airfare and Transportation
- All Admissions to the Pearl Harbor Museums
- Live historical narration by expert guide on drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- See the U.S. Pacific Fleet Headquarters building
- See the "Black Tears of the Arizona"
- Learn about Hawaiis history and culture
No upsells available
- Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View the mighty guns of the USS Battleship Missouri
- Go inside the USS Bowfin Submarine
- A new museum to compliment the Bowfin submarine is being built and will open June 2020
- Walk among the Oklahoma Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- Tour the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
Pearl Harbor Video
Maui to Pearl Harbor Tour
Depart Maui on a 30-minute flight to Honolulu, where you will be greeted at the airport and begin your tour of Pearl Harbor. A few moments later you will arrive at the World War Two Valor in the Pacific National Monument, where you will experience the USS Arizona Memorial program. The program includes a 23-minute film about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, a US Navy-operated shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial, and time for quiet reflection aboard the Memorial.
Expert guides will then escort you to the other Pearl Harbor Memorials including the Bowfin Submarine, Battleship Missouri, and the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum. All admissions are included.
The walkway to the Bowfin Submarine Museum has an impressive display of naval weaponry. Similarly, the Bowfin’s museum has scuba diving suits and other artifacts that are sure to impress. However, the most impressive element of this site is the submarine herself. Go inside and imagine life as a WWII submariner. The risks were great and our WWII submariners deserve the greatest respect.
From the Bowfin, our guides will take you across the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island, part of the restricted Naval Base. Before beginning your tour of the Battleship Missouri, you will see the USS Oklahoma Memorial, an impressive monument honoring the 429 men who tragically died on the USS Oklahoma.
Your tour on board the Battleship Missouri is guided and narrated by a battleship expert who will show you the most impressive elements of the “Mighty Mo.” Enjoy great photo opportunities of Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial from the decks of the Battleship Missouri.
At the Pacific Aviation Museum, your guided tour will give you a feeling of a World War II pilot’s life. Hear stories about the aviators and their missions, and see the beautiful planes that helped put an end to WWII.
This tour is perhaps the most convenient, cost-effective, and efficient way to go from Maui to Pearl Harbor and experience a day that changed the world forever.
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- Children under 4 not being allowed to walk through the USS Bowfin Submarine and is not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $5.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.