Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour Luxury Edition
Take a circle-island tour to the Arizona Memorial, Oahus gorgeous beaches and other top attractions in style on the Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour Luxury Edition.
The beautiful Waimea Bay
Navy shuttle over to Battleship Row
Hanauma Bay was reserved for Hawaiian Royalty
View of the USS Battleship Missouri
The Amazing view of Laie Point
Black tears of the USS Arizona Battleship
Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Visit the Dole Pineapple Plantation on Oahu
Checkout the actual Anchor of the USS Arizona Battleship
View the historical Pali Lookout
View of the Chinamans Hat from a beautiful beach
100% Refund Policy
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
On this Luxury tour travel in style on a fun-filled day to see the top attractions on Oahu. A professional local tour guide will educate and entertain as you ride in air-conditioned comfort from the USS Arizona Memorial to the beaches of the North and South Shores of the island.
- All Admissions Included
- Travel around Oahu in a Luxury Mini Coach
- A picnic-style lunch at a secluded scenic location
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board Navy shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial
- See the 'Black Tears of the Arizona'
- Learn about Hawaii's history and culture
- Live historical narration by an expert guide on your drive to Pearl Harbor
No upsells available
- Pearl Harbor Visitors Center and Theater
- Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View the Bowfin Submarine from the Shoreline
- Spend time at the Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Visit the famous North Shore and beaches
- View the Famous Laie Point
- Kahana Valley
- View Chinamans Hat from a beautiful beach
- Check out the history and culture at the Pali Lookout (unavailable due to roadwork)
- Due to critical infrastructure repairs, Hanauma Bay is inaccessible until further notice (closed Tuesdays)
Lunch Buffet (included)
(*protein changes weekly 2 options provided)
- Kalua Pork
- BBQ Chicken or Mahimahi
- House Tossed Salad
- Steamed White Rice
- Assorted Cookies
- Fountain Drink
- Bottled water services
- Local breakfast bars
Pearl Harbor Video
Oahu Circle Island
A luxury mini coach will pick you up from Waikiki. Enjoy a breakfast bar and chilled bottled water as your guide provides in-depth narration about Pearl Harbor to your small group. Bypass the long ticket lines and immerse yourself in the galleries and exhibits at the World War II Valor in the Pacific Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Watch the 23-minute documentary of the Japanese air attack on Pearl Harbor, including actual footage captured on December 7, 1941.
A Navy vessel will transport you around battleship row and the pristine USS Arizona Memorial, constructed directly above the sunken battleship that entombs 1177 crew members. The oil leaking out from the USS Arizona Battleship into the serene water of Pearl Harbor is aptly called the “Black Tears of the Arizona.” We encourage you to pause and honor those whose names are engraved on the marble Remembrance Wall.
Re-board, rehydrate, and recline your cushioned seat as you are chauffeured toward Wahiawa to visit the Dole Plantation. Aim to be one of the fastest finishers of the world’s largest maze, crafted from Hawaiian plants. Cool off with a delicious pineapple DoleWhip® as you browse through the country store or take a ride on the historic plantation train.
The coastline of the fabled North Shore is known for swells reaching 25 feet in the winter. World-class surfers are often seen at Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay showing off their skills. Feel the fine sand beneath your feet and bask in the Hawaiian sun.
Take advantage of the 360-degree panoramic viewing windows in the mini-coach as you reach the Koolau Mountain Range. As you arrive at the Pali Lookout, your tour guide will share the tale of how King Kamehameha the Great united the Hawaiian kingdom by forcing his enemies over the steep cliffs in the Battle of Nu’uanu. The wind is so strong here that when you lean into it, it feels like the powerful gusts are holding you up.
The tour continues with the famous Waimanalo, Makapu’u and Sandy Beaches of the South Shore, popular spots for boogie boarders and body surfers. During high tide, ocean water is shot into the air from the Halona Blowhole, a naturally-formed underground lava tube. Along the coast, you’ll catch sight of Chinaman’s Hat and Rabbit Island.
Hanauma Bay’s living coral reef is a haven for tropical fish and other marine animals. In the winter months, a humpback whale may be visible from the shoreline.
Your circle-island tour will wrap up as you cruise the slopes of Diamond Head, the iconic backdrop of Waikiki. Over three thousand hikers visit this National Natural Monument every day.
The Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour – Luxury Edition also includes a picnic-style lunch at a secluded scenic location. Make your vacation more enjoyable with first class transportation to and from each destination, live narration from knowledgeable tour guides that will enhance your sightseeing experience, and pre-arranged admission to the “must-do” island attractions. Seating is limited on the mini coach, so we recommend booking your family adventure early.
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $5.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.