Pearl Harbor Early Bird Special
The tour is a great way to experience this historic place without taking a big bite out of your budget and investing a whole day of your vacation.
Tour around the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Pay your respects over the sunken Arizona Battleship
View the Memorial wall on the USS Arizona Memorial
The Arizona Memorial Shuttle to the Memorial
Black tears of the USS Arizona
Display of history at Pearl Harbor
View the anchor of the USS Arizona Battleship
View the USS Bowfin Submarine
100% Refund Policy
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Tours that include flights are non-refundable.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Thank you for your interest in visiting Pearl Harbor. Please know that purchase of tickets (Passport to Pearl Harbor & Deluxe Passport to Pearl Harbor) on VisitPearlHarbor.org includes the audio tour to the Arizona Memorial, but does not not include the USS Arizona Memorial movie/boat program. The National Park Service offers over 1,300 free walk-in tickets each day for the USS Arizona Memorial Tour on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to come early for these walk up tickets, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is open daily from 7am.
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
No FAQs available
This time- and budget-friendly tour lets you check Pearl Harbor off your list and still have you back in Waikiki in time for lunch!
- The Least Expensive tour to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board a Navy shuttle to the Arizona Memorial
- See the Black Tears of the Arizona
- Learn about Hawaii's history and culture
- Live historical narration by expert guide on drive to Pearl Harbor
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- Background information presented by an expert guide on the drive to Pearl Harbor
- Time to explore the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Documentary film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (conditions permitting)
Add Honolulu City Tour ($13 Addon)
Before your return to Maui, enjoy a driving tour of the historic district of downtown Honolulu, featuring many state government buildings and structures associated with Hawaiian royalty.
Add the USS Battleship Missouri ($56 Addon)
Another giant of Pearl Harbor is the Battleship Missouri. This is the ship that became the scene for the signing of the surrender papers that ended World War II. Make sure you catch a glimpse of the big dent that a kamikaze strike left on the hull of the ship.
Pearl Harbor Video
There is so much to do while you’re visiting Oahu! How to pack all of the activities and sights you want to do and see into just a few short days, while still having time to relax on the beach? One thing at the top of every visitor’s list is a trip to Pearl Harbor, but many people worry that it can eat up a whole day of precious vacation time. Now there’s a perfect solution to the dilemma of wanting to see this historic site while still having time for other activities: the Pearl Harbor Early Bird Special.
True to its name, this tour starts early, when you’re picked up in Waikiki in a comfortable motor coach. On the short drive to Pearl Harbor, your guide gives a fascinating overview of what you’re going to see and do there.
When you arrive at Pearl Harbor, your guide escorts you while you pick up your tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial program. The 75-minute program includes a short documentary film about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. After watching the film, board a US Navy shuttle boat for a trip to the USS Arizona Memorial (conditions permitting).
The tour also includes time to see the exhibits in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
The Pearl Harbor Early Bird Special is a great way to experience this historic place without taking a big bite out of your budget and investing a whole day of your vacation. For those with a bit more time, we offer a wide variety of more in-depth tours that visit the other Pearl Harbor Historic Sites.
Tour Pick-up Times:
After we recieve your reservation we will contact you about your pick-up location.
- 5:15am Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona St) 5:20am Ilikai Hotel (flag pole)
- 5:25am Hale Koa Hotel (port cochere) 5:30am La Croix Hotel (Olohana St)
- 5:35am Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing) 5:40am 333 Seaside Ave (in front of Ross)
- 5:45am Hyatt Regency (Koa Ave) 5:50am Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani)
- 6:05am Kahala Resort (before roundabout) 6:20am Pier 2 Cruise Ships (guard station)
- 6:15am Pier 7 Cruise Ship (Aloha Tower)
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $5.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.