Early Bird Coach to Pearl Harbor
There is so much to do while you’re visiting Oahu! How to pack all of the activities and sights you want to do and see into just a few short days, while still having time to relax on the beach? One thing at the top of every visitor’s list is a trip to Pearl Harbor, but many people worry that it can eat up a whole day of precious vacation time. Now there’s a perfect solution to the dilemma of wanting to see this historic site while still having time for other activities: the Pearl Harbor Early Bird Special. This time- and budget-friendly tour lets you check Pearl Harbor off your list and still have you back in Waikiki in time for lunch!
The Pearl Harbor Early Bird Special includes:
- • Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- • Background information presented by an expert guide on the drive to Pearl Harbor
- • Time to explore the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- • Documentary film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- • Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (conditions permitting)
True to its name, this tour starts early, when you’re picked up in Waikiki in a comfortable motor coach. On the short drive to Pearl Harbor, your guide gives a fascinating overview of what you’re going to see and do there.
When you arrive at Pearl Harbor, your guide escorts you while you pick up your tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial program. The 75-minute program includes a short documentary film about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. After watching the film, board a US Navy shuttle boat for a trip to the USS Arizona Memorial (conditions permitting).
The tour also includes time to see the exhibits in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
The Pearl Harbor Early Bird Special is a great way to experience this historic place without taking a big bite out of your budget and investing a whole day of your vacation. For those with a bit more time, we offer a wide variety of more in-depth tours that visit the other Pearl Harbor Historic Sites.
Tour Pick-up Times:
We will contact you about your pick-up location.
- • 5:15am Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona St) 5:20am Ilikai Hotel (flag pole)
- • 5:25am Hale Koa Hotel (port cochere) 5:30am La Croix Hotel (Olohana St)
- • 5:35am Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing) 5:40am 333 Seaside Ave (in front of Ross)
- • 5:45am Hyatt Regency (Koa Ave) 5:50am Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani)
- • 6:05am Kahala Resort (before roundabout) 6:20am Pier 2 Cruise Ships (guard station)
- • 6:15am Pier 7 Cruise Ship (Aloha Tower)