Pearl Harbor Excursion from Ko'Olina & Aulani
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial on this quick round-trip Pearl Harbor Excursion.
100% Refund Policy
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
The majority of visitors to Oahu stay in Waikiki, but savvy travelers looking to avoid the tourist crush are increasingly choosing the resorts of Ko Olina and Aulani.
- Round-trip transportation from Ko'Olina & Aulani
- Live historical narration by expert guide on drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board a Navy shuttle to the Arizona Memorial
- See the U.S. Pacific Fleet Headquarters building
- Visit the Arizona Memorial WWII museum
- See the "Black Tears of the Arizona"
- Learn about Hawaii's history and culture
No upsells available
- Navy shuttle to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Tour around the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- View the Black Tears of the Arizona
- View the Bowfin Submarine from the shores of Pearl Harbor
- Pearl Harbor video at the Memorial Theater
Pearl Harbor Video
Regardless of where you decide to stay, Pearl Harbor is a must-see destination, and now you can experience the highlights of this historic place by joining us on the Pearl Harbor Excursion from Ko Olina and Aulani tour. For many people, especially those traveling with kids or who have limited time, a brief visit is perfect. This tour takes you back to the morning of the attack on Pearl Harbor without having to invest an entire day there.
Pearl Harbor is home to the headquarters of the United States Pacific Fleet, and on the ride there your expert guide gives you plenty of background information on Pearl Harbor and the Japanese attack that forced the United States into World War II.
Booking a guided tour lets you bypass the ticket lines and head straight to the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. Here, you can explore museums featuring historic artifacts and interactive exhibits. Next, head into the Pearl Harbor Memorial Theater, where you’re shown a film that includes actual footage of the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.
A ride on a US Navy shuttle boat around battleship row brings you close to the USS Arizona Memorial. Look down into the water, where even after 75 years, you can see the “Black Tears of the Arizona,” oil leaking from the ship as if in mourning for the 1,177 men lost when the mighty battleship exploded and sank. Reflect and pay tribute to the servicemen entombed within the Arizona, their final resting place.
On the ride back to Ko Olina, your friendly guide lightens the mood with stories about Hawaiian culture and answers questions you’re sure to have after your visit to Pearl Harbor.
Get the most out of your four-hour time frame by booking the Pearl Harbor Excursion from Ko Olina and Aulani. With round-trip transportation, admission tickets, and live expert narration all taken care of, you can relax and see Pearl Harbor hassle-free.
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $5.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.