Pearl Harbor Excursion
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial on this quick round-trip Pearl Harbor Excursion.
100% Refund Policy
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Tours that include flights are non-refundable.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Thank you for your interest in visiting Pearl Harbor. Please know that purchase of tickets (Passport to Pearl Harbor & Deluxe Passport to Pearl Harbor) on VisitPearlHarbor.org includes the audio tour to the Arizona Memorial, but does not not include the USS Arizona Memorial movie/boat program. The National Park Service offers over 1,300 free walk-in tickets each day for the USS Arizona Memorial Tour on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to come early for these walk up tickets, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is open daily from 7am.
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
Experience the highlights of the #1 attraction on Oahu and see many other Honolulu landmarks while on the Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour. If you simply prefer a short trip to Pearl Harbor, this tour is a good fit.
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- Live historical narration by expert guide on drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board a Navy shuttle to the Arizona Memorial
- See the U.S. Pacific Fleet Headquarters building
- Visit the Arizona Memorial WWII museum
- See the Black Tears of the Arizona
- Learn about Hawaii's history and culture
- Navy shuttle to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Tour around the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- View the Black Tears of the Arizona
- View the Bowfin Submarine from the shores of Pearl Harbor
- Pearl Harbor video at the Memorial Theater
Pearl Harbor Video
Experience the highlights of the #1 attraction on Oahu by booking the Pearl Harbor Excursion tour. If you have limited time on your vacation schedule or just prefer a bite-sized look at Pearl Harbor, this tour is perfect.
Enjoy the views on your air-conditioned ride to the headquarters of the United States Pacific Fleet. Your knowledgeable tour guide will set the stage by providing background on the Japanese raid on Pearl Harbor that plunged America into WWII.
Upon arrival, bypass the tickets lines to the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. The museums house fascinating artifacts and interactive exhibits. In the theater, you will see a film that includes dramatic footage of the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.
A quick jaunt on a Navy vessel will take you to the USS Arizona Memorial. As you witness the “Black Tears of the Arizona,” the slowly-seeping oil from the ship, feel the emotional gravity emanating from the memorial. Take time to pay tribute to the 1177 servicemen who call the submerged wreckage their final resting place.
On the way back to Waikiki, relax as your guide entertains you with information about the Hawaiian culture and points out landmarks such as Aloha Tower, the famed lighthouse that served as a navigational beacon when it opened in 1926.
Make the most of your 4-hour time frame by booking the Pearl Harbor Excursion. With round-trip transportation, admission tickets and live expert narration taken care of, you’ll be able to experience Pearl Harbor without the hassle of traffic or standing in line for tickets.
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $5.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.