Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Combo
Enjoy a jam-packed day with everything Oahu has to offer on the Pearl Harbor & Oahu Island Tour.
The beautiful Waimea Bay
Navy shuttle over to Battleship Row
Hanauma Bay was reserved for Hawaiian Royalty
View of the USS Battleship Missouri
The Amazing view of Laie Point
Black tears of the USS Arizona Battleship
Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Visit the Dole Pineapple Plantation on Oahu
Checkout the actual Anchor of the USS Arizona Battleship
View the historical Pali Lookout
View of the Chinamans Hat from a beautiful beach
100% Refund Policy
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
For those of you who want a jam-packed day with everything Oahu has to offer, the Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Combo Tour is ideal. A professional local tour guide will educate and entertain as you ride in air-conditioned comfort from destination to destination.
- All Admissions Included
- Live historical narration by an expert guide on your drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board Navy shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial
- See the 'Black Tears of the Arizona'
- Learn about Hawaii's history and culture
- Pearl Harbor Visitors Center and Theater
- Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View the Bowfin Submarine from the Shoreline
- Spend time at the Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Visit the famous North Shore and beaches
- View the Famous Laie Point
- View Chinamans Hat from a beautiful beach
- Check out the history and culture at the Pali Lookout
- Stop at the more gorgeous Hanauma Bay
Luxury Vehicle Upgrade + Lunch Buffet ($79.25)
Lunch Buffet (*protein changes weekly 2 options provided)
- Kalua Pork
- BBQ Chicken or Mahimahi
- House Tossed Salad
- Steamed White Rice
- Assorted Cookies
- Fountain Drink
- Bottled water services
- Local breakfast bars
Pearl Harbor Video
Oahu Circle Island
Spend your morning immersed in historical artifacts and interactive exhibits at the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument. A powerful documentary with actual footage taken on December 7, 1941 will prepare you for your visit to the USS Arizona Memorial.
A Navy boat will take you to the Memorial, constructed over the sunken battleship in the serene waters of Pearl Harbor.
After leaving the headquarters of the United States Pacific Fleet, you will pass Wheeler Field. In an effort to take control of the air, the first wave of Japanese pilots dropped approximately 35 bombs on the planes there, lined up like sitting ducks, wing-tip to wing-tip.
Heading toward Wahiawa, the lighter side of the tour begins. Cool off with a delicious pineapple DoleWhip® as you browse through the Dole Plantation country store or feed the koi in the fishpond at the edge of the garden.
The coastline of the fabled North Shore promises photo opportunities galore. During the winter, swells can reach 25 feet, making Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay the best locations for world-class surfers to show off their skills. Walk barefoot through the fine sand and relax as you breathe in the ocean air.
The panoramic views of the Koolau Mountain Range await you at the Pali Lookout. In 1795, King Kamehameha united the Hawaiian Kingdom by forcing his enemies over the steep cliffs in the Battle of Nu’uanu. Nature seems to encapsulate the strength of the battle – try leaning into the wind to see whether the powerful gusts will hold you up.
The South Shore is home to the famous Makapu’u and Sandy Beaches where locals go to spend the day boogie boarding and body surfing. Along the coast, the tour stops at Halona Blowhole, a naturally-formed underground lava tube that shoots sea spray up like a geyser during high tide.
Hanauma Bay, the most popular snorkeling spot, boasts an enormous living coral reef full of tropical fish and other marine animals. On a clear day, you may be able to see the islands of Lanai and Molokai from the lookout.
Your tour will wrap up with Diamond Head, often shown as the iconic backdrop of Waikiki on TV and in the movies. This National Natural Monument is a popular hiking site, created from a single, explosive eruption.
When there are so many things to see and do in Hawaii, don’t waste time waiting in lines, worrying about admission fees and looking for parking. The Pearl Harbor and Circle Island Combo Tour enhances your experience with expert narration and lets you check off your “must do” island experiences.
Know before you book:
- We encourage visitors to not bring bags to Pearl Harbor. There is often a line to put your bag in storage and to retrieve it. Standing in this long line may prevent you from getting your tickets for the Arizona Memorial. That is a mistake that you do not want to make.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $5.00.
- Tour buses do not permit guests to leave bags in the vehicle.