Private Group Pearl Harbor Tour
The Pearl Harbor Private Tour is ideal for one to six guests, meaning you can take a Private trip into US history all by yourself!
100% Refund Policy
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, groups of 6 or less = 5 business days prior, and groups of 7 or more = 15 business days prior will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Tours that include flights are non-refundable.
- No shows will incur full charges – No refund
Thank you for your interest in visiting Pearl Harbor. Please know that purchase of tickets (Passport to Pearl Harbor & Deluxe Passport to Pearl Harbor) on VisitPearlHarbor.org includes the audio tour to the Arizona Memorial, but does not not include the USS Arizona Memorial movie/boat program. The National Park Service offers over 1,300 free walk-in tickets each day for the USS Arizona Memorial Tour on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to come early for these walk up tickets, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is open daily from 7am.
Tours to Pearl Harbor include reserved tickets for the program at the Arizona Memorial. Please see the homepage of visitpearlharbor.org for the differences between tickets and tours.
Does the tour include the USS Arizona Memorial?
Arizona Memorial tickets are included with all of our Pearl Harbor tours.
Can I bring my purse / diaper bag / stroller?
You can bring a stroller to Pearl Harbor. Please keep in mind that you cannot take it everywhere. Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theaters or on shuttle boats to the USS Arizona Memorial.
What about my purse? Can I take it to Pearl Harbor?
Sorry, but purses fall under the category of bags. The rule is any bag or container that provides concealment.
Are cameras allowed at Pearl Harbor?
Cameras are allowed at Pearl Harbor. You can take photos everywhere EXCEPT on the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island.
Not everybody likes the idea of big tour groups. Sure, sometimes it can be fun gathering with a bunch of strangers and experiencing something new together, but what if you want something a little more personal for your Pearl Harbor tour? For that, we offer our Private Tour.
- Private Chauffeur Service from Hotel Location
- Round Trip Private Chauffeur Service
- USS Arizona Memorial and Fully Narrated Boat Ride
- USS Battleship Missouri Guided Tour
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel or pier to Pearl Harbor
- Custom narration from an expert tour guide/driver
- Advance tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial
- US Navy shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial (conditions permitting)
- Admission to the Battleship Missouri Memorial, including audio tour
Pearl Harbor Video
You may be wondering, “Why bother with a tour if I’m going alone or with just a few people?” Fact is, there are quite a few reasons, from the convenience of having your tickets arranged for you to the personal attention of your own guide to the luxury transportation.
A Private Tour of American History
Whether you’re traveling solo or with a few friends and family, your Private Pearl Harbor Tour starts when you're picked up at your hotel by a private chauffeur in a late-model vehicle. Take in the sights of Oahu as your guide provides a wealth of background information about Pearl Harbor and the 1941 Japanese attack during your drive to the historic naval base.
Your trip back in time begins when you walk through the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, where your guide provides your initial orientation to the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument. The Visitor Center is home to multiple exhibits and artifacts of the time leading up to the attack, as well as the immediate aftermath. After exploring the museums, it's time for the USS Arizona Memorial program. Watch a 23-minute documentary film about the attack before boarding a US Navy shuttle boat (conditions permitting) for a ride to the iconic Memorial built over the wreckage of the sunken battleship USS Arizona.
Two Iconic Ships
Tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial program are included in your Pearl Harbor Private Tour, a terrific convenience as there are limited tickets distributed each day. This allows you to choose a later pick-up time and still have confirmed access to the USS Arizona Memorial program and the opportunity to pay your respects to the 1177 men who gave their lives aboard the mighty battleship on that fateful morning.
After experiencing the somber USS Arizona Memorial, your tour takes you across the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island, where the Battleship Missouri Memorial awaits. Expect a much different tone as you explore the last battleship built by the United States, famous for being the site where the Japanese signed the final surrender documents and put an end to World War II.
Aboard the "Mighty Mo," you get a feel for what life was like aboard these mighty vessels and the amount of work it took to get ships like these underway. To enhance your experience, your visit to the Battleship Missouri also includes a complimentary audio tour.
Just outside the entrance to the Mighty Mo stands the USS Oklahoma Memorial. Like Arizona, USS Oklahoma was sunk during the attack on Pearl Harbor. She lost 429 crew members, memorialized by 429 white pillars, each bearing the name of a fallen hero.
Know before you book:
- Select one of five pick-up times: 6:30 AM, 7:30 AM, 8:30 AM, 9:30 AM, or 10:30 AM. The Pearl Harbor Private Tour lasts approximately six hours.
- Please be aware of the rules and regulations of the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument. Bags are not allowed in Pearl Harbor and must be placed in storage. Visitors are encouraged to not bring bags on their Private Tour as they cannot be left in the tour vehicle.
- Wear appropriate footwear you'll be doing a fair amount of walking at Pearl Harbor.
- Dress respectfully and appropriately for the weather. You'll be outdoors for much of the day.
- The fee for baggage storage at Pearl Harbor is $5.00.
- Don't forget sunscreen!